In order to give you the freshest possible coffee we roast orders on demand. This means we do not have a stock of roasted coffee that we can deliver from. Currently, because of the high energy prices, we cluster orders and roast on Mondays and Thursdays only, unless we have so many orders that we can create an extra roasting day. Orders coming in on Monday or Thursday we may still roast that day unless:
- you place the order after 11:00
- the order is large and involves multiple roasting sessions
- we have an exceptional amount of orders that day, in which case we roast them in the order we receive them
In these cases we will handle your order most likely the next day.
Generally, we send out your order the day after it is roasted. However, note that in case you asked us to grind your coffee , the coffee has to rest 24 hours before we can grind it, hence we will send out your order one day later.
- We ship to both businesses and consumers throughout the EU
- Outside the EU we can ship to businesses but generally not to consumers because of the complicated VAT rules. However, feel free to contact us and we can see what the possibilities are.
- Currently we ship using PostNL or one of its partners.
- Within The Netherlands PostNL generally delivers the next day, outside The Netherlands shipping times are general several days.