In order to give you the freshest possible coffee orders are roasted on demand. This means we do not have a stock of roasted coffee that we can deliver from. Orders are in principle roasted the same day unless
- the order is placed after 15:00
- the order is large and involves multiple roasting sessions
- we have an exceptional amount of orders that day, in which case we roast them in the order we receive them
In these cases your order will most likely be handled the next day.
Generally, your order is sent out the day after it is roasted. However, note that in case the coffee has to be ground, the coffee has to rest 24 hours before we can grind it, hence your order will then be sent out one day later.
- We ship to both businesses and consumers throughout the EU
- Outside the EU we can ship to businesses but generally not to consumers because of the complicated VAT rules. However, feel free to contact us and we can see what the possibilities are.
- Currently we ship using PostNL or one of its partners.
- Within The Netherlands PostNL generally delivers the next day, outside The Netherlands shipping times are general several days.